Merely offering a 401(k) plan is not enough. As a leader, you want to see employees engaged with and participating in your retirement plan. See how we help improve employee engagement and satisfaction both within your 401k plan and beyond with our financial wellness program.
The Impact of Financial Health on Employee Performance
According to recent studies, financial stress has a negative impact on employee retention, productivity and satisfaction:
- Financially-stressed employees are twice as likely to be looking for another job
- Stressed employees are 6x as likely to say stress has severely/majorly impacted their productivity at work
- Stressed employees are 7x as likely to say stress has severely/majorly impacted their attendance at work
Many employers are thinking beyond 401k education and investing in financial wellness and coaching programs. Through these programs, employees gain confidence and the knowledge they need to improve their financial health. This can lead to improved productivity, engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
How We Help
What do 20-somethings and 50-somethings have in common? Do a machinist and a sales manager think about money the same way? When it comes to making money decisions, differences between employee groups can be as deep as the Grand Canyon and as wide as the Atlantic Ocean. Most financial education, though, comes in a “one-size-fits-all” package that fails to recognize and cater to these differences.
Align’s MoneyNav financial wellness program is tailored to each employee’s situation which helps dramatically improve the impact and value of our employee education. We customize both the message and delivery method, which can include live meetings, one-on-one sessions, webcasts, video messages, e-newsletters, and text message alerts. Your employees receive education that is relevant to their life stage delivered in a format compatible with their learning style.
Employee Engagement & Enrollment
A significant hurdle many HR departments face in managing a retirement program is facilitating enrollment and employee engagement. At Align, we take this burden off your HR team.
- Enrollment support: plan education, investment advice, website access, and online planning tools
- Ongoing support: financial wellness and coaching, account management, special situations like divorce or hardship
- Access to a financial advisor, on their terms, in their time
Financial Wellness Program
Equip your employees with the tools and confidence they need to pursue their financial goals. At no additional cost to you, we provide coaching and education around all aspects of financial wellness:
- Budgeting, Spending, and Emergency Savings
- Debt and Student Loan Management
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Investing and Financial Planning
- Pre-Retirement Planning
- Social Security Strategies